Sunday, August 7, 2016

Slow Stitching

I had to lay aside the spider web quilt because it is too heavy for summer quilting.  Since I didn't have anything basted, I looked in the UFO closet and found this old beauty.  I made the top in 1988!! and started quilting it.  For some reason, I got tired of it, put it in the closet, and forgot about it.  I have been working on it steadily for about a month, so I only have the border left to do.  This is really sloooooooooooow stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I am sure your quilt is happy to finally receive those final stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I don't feel so bad about my UFO's now. I bet you feel great stitching on those last stitches. Such beautiful stitching! Wow! One day I'll learn how to hand quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am looking forward to seeing that entire quilt when it is done. The colors are beautiful. Definitely 80s but still pretty.

    ReplyDelete