I'm a huge fan of Bonnie. She is so generous with her time and talent. So far I've made 4 of her mystery quilts (2 are complete, 2 need quilting) and several quilts from her books and free to use section of her blog. Last year I changed the color palette, but this year I'm taking her suggestions. Since 90% of my stash is Civil War era reproduction, can you guess what I'll be using? This long weekend gave me time to gather my fabrics. I'm getting excited!
It was great having a long weekend. to relax and sew in what my husband refers to as "the hovel" (it is not, by the way)
Fall is finally coming to our part of California. The temperatures have been in the 70s with no complaints from this girl. Our little tree is finally starting to turn color, but the roses are still in full bloom. The vineyards are looking gorgeous with the sun shining on the autumn colors. I'll try and snap a pic on my way home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment