Saturday, February 2, 2013

Easy Street & First Ever Post

I've just started this blog to share my Easy Street.  Forgive the amatuer look, but I will add things as I learn more about this program.    I just finished my Easy Street Mystery quilt today and I'm really happy with it.  I chose very different colors than Bonnie, as I am an 1800s kind of girl.  There isn't a lot of contrast in some of the star blocks, but then many old quilts didn't have much contrast either.  I'd like to make this quilt again with planned fabrics.  I love the pattern.    I just love Bonnie Hunter.  She is so talented and willing to share with others.


I hope you will check back again, as I plan to use the blog and add things on a regular basis.




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I am working on my B blocks for easy street. Can't wait to get it together .

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a VERY impressive start for a blog. Barbara. My hat is off to you. Love the colors you used for your version of Easy Street. Bonnie's quilts are always made with eye-pleasing colors, but it's eye opening to see optional colors together. I like yours just as much as hers.

    ReplyDelete