Three new babies are due in June and July. Our niece is having her first, a boy, and I made this adorable quilt. I just love this pattern, and it was so much fun to make. It was designed by Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts.
This next quilt is for my good friend. She is expecting her first grandchild, also a boy. His parents chose a celestial theme.
Finally, this quilt is also for a good friend. Her daughter is expecting, you got it - a boy!
They love the ocean, so if you look closely you can see the ocean print.
Its been raining here in California. You will seldom hear a Californian complain of rain, but our local cherry crops have been ruined. I feel bad for the farmers but I have enjoyed the inside time sewing.



Adorable quilts and lucky babies!
ReplyDeletebeautiful quilts digitizing services for embroidery nice patterns 87%&*&^%%^&^
ReplyDelete