Sunday, March 4, 2018

Nothin' But Slow Stitchin'

We took a road trip to Temecula, CA and then on to Scottsdale, AZ so I had many opportunities to slow stitch.  I've been on a kick to finish 35 year old cross stitch projects.  I can't believe I left them to languish when I was so close to being finished.  This first one brought back wonderful memories of a lunch trip my friend Connie and I made to Allied Arts in Palo Alto.   Our kids were around 3 or 4 years old at the time, so it was a great get away day with my friend.  All I had to finish was the two bottom stars.


The next finish was my January Elefantz stitchery. 

 
 
 This berry sampler is probably the first cross stitch I started.  Again, I wonder why I stopped.  I only had the last two squares to do. 

 This is today's Slow Stitching project.  Another oldie but goodie.
 
Have a great Sunday everyone.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. All great stitchery projects. I missed printing off the January blocks and have yet to begin the February or March blocks. I love Jenny's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. She has inspired me in many ways. What a treasure she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you, finally finishing those old projects. I bet it made you feel great to finally put the last stitches in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "zombie" projects. I've found a few of those myself lately! I trashes a few of them, but there are three or four that I'll finish up. Congratulations on the finishes!

    ReplyDelete