Friday, February 9, 2018

A Finish and Some Progress

This week I finished this stitchery BOM provided by Jenny at Elefantz.  I belong to her Facebook group, Gentle Domesticity, where she is providing BOM called "A Year in the Garden".  Check out her website at www.elefantz.com

Below is a shot of my design wall this week.  The top left blocks are a SAL from The Quilted Moose, and the 3 blocks on the top left are the last three Moda Blockhead blocks.  I'm waiting to be inspired to create a setting for these 48 blocks. The tiny shoo-fly blocks are my leader/ender project.  I have many shoo-flies pieced but decided to set them as the mood struck me.  Notice a pattern of behavior here?  No to do lists for this gal!
 
 
I'm looking forward to some hand quilting time while watching the Olympics this evening and weekend.  We are having unseasonably warm weather here in California, but we need rain and snow desperately.  Maybe some of you in the Midwest can send some our way. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment