Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Stitching

String spider web quilt is in the hoop.  I'm doing a big huge stitch using pearl cotton.  Its going really quickly and I'm enjoying the folksy look. 

 
 
 
This is a big quilt (queen size) and its heavy from all the piecing.  I'd better work fast, because once the weather gets warm it will be too hot on my lap.  I'm linking to kathysquilts@blogspot.com for Slow Sunday Stitching,  Have a great Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Great quilt! Enjoy the quilting and hope you get it finished before the heat sets in for summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spiderweb quilt. It's one I have wanted to make for a long time. Thank you for commenting on my blog about getting frustrated with a project and hiding it away. I guess we all do something like that when we can't move forward with a project. Big stitching is fun and such a bonus to get tops quilted more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like big stitches, too, but, I've never used pearl cotton.

    ReplyDelete