It has been a very productive week in the sewing room thanks to lots of wet weather. I finished the last two blocks of my Stars in a Time Warp sew along with Barbara Brackman and got the top pieced together. I love the simplicity of this setting, and thanks to Lori at Humble Quilts, I even know how I want to quilt it. I learned so much from this journey through different antique fabrics. I made all but one of the blocks from fabric in my collection. I even had the setting and border fabric as well. Two of the blocks didn't fit on the quilt top, so I will incorporate them into the back.
Today I'm working on Sunday Slow Stitching and will be linking to kathysquilts.blogspot.com. I'd like to get this quilt out of the hoop by the end of the month and start on the Stars in a Time Warp. We'll see. Rushing the process takes away the joy, don't you think?
Time Warp looks fantastic! Looking forward to how you will quilt it.
ReplyDeleteLove that cheddar! Your stars are sensational!
ReplyDelete